WESTSIDE COMMUNITY CELEBRATION - since 1982
Thanks to New Directions and the West Los Angeles Veterans Administration for hosting us this year. We're looking forward to a
great, free celebration for all! We will have a Thanksgiving lunch, Children’s Carnival, blanket,
clothing and hygiene kit distribution. It takes a village to serve the commuity and we're in need of more volunteers and donations than ever. Thanks in advance for your support.
2014 INFORMATION TO BE POSTED NOV 1
- The Celebration is open to everyone. No reservations are necessary.
Location and time for 2014 to be announced.
A day of free services including:
- Thanksgiving Dinner • Children's Entertainment
- Basic Medical Consultation • Clothing Distribution
- Haircuts • Basic Eye Exams
VOLUNTEER, DONATE TIME, GOODS OR MONEY
The Celebration relies entirely on volunteers and donations from the local community
HERE IS HOW YOU CAN HELP
- MONEY: Give a tax-deductible donation to help defray expenses. Donate here
- VOLUNTEER: This year we have five work shifts, starting promptly at 6am, 8 am, 10am, noon, and 2pm. Sign ups will open shortly
- CLOTHING: Donate new or gently used, clean clothing of all kinds. We especially need men’s clothing, especially pants
- FOOD: Ground coffee, bottled water, wrapped treats (like cookies or snacks), stuffing, potatoes, canned cranberry sauce, and on the day of home cooked turkeys and fresh fruit
- TOYS: Small or medium size stuffed animals for the kids
PARKING: Details coming soon...
DONATION DROP OFF: Details coming soon...